- Esmane info
We’re looking for an experienced PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER to Fujitsu Product Business Unit
You will be responsible for the sales of Fujitsu technology products and solutions in cooperation with Fujitsu reseller partners in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. You’ll develop long-term partnerships in the dealer network and actively seek for new customers for Fujitsu products and solutions. In your daily work you are supported by Fujitsu’s Presales specialists and Sales Desk and colleges from the Nordic Product Business organization.
Fujitsu Product Business Unit is responsible for the sales and distribution of Fujitsu's technology products and solutions, product marketing and professional services. Fujitsu's portfolio consists of product brands like LIFEBOOK laptops, ESPRIMO PCs, CELSIUS workstations, PRIMERGY servers and ETERNUS storage systems.
We welcome you with perks and benefits:
- a committed and ambitious team in Estonia and an inspiring and human-centric leader in Finland;
- the diverse development opportunities in a large ICT company at the forefront of technology development;
- an opportunity to keep on top of the trends of IT world;
- a well-situated office in Tallinn and flexible models for remote working;
- a corporate culture that values a balance between work and private life;
- company benefits e.g. additional vacation days, sports compensation, LinkedIn Learning account, sick leave compensation.
We especially appreciate if you have:
- 5 years of experience in selling IT technologies and solutions;
- understanding of the IT channel and distribution business dynamics
networks in IT industry in general and especially with channel partners;
- service-oriented mindset and the ability to build long-term business relationships;
- good negotiation and presentation skills;
- systematic way of working and willingness to continuously develop your skills;
- fluency in Estonian and English, Russian language is seen an additional benefit.
Work requires readiness to travel.
Fujitsu Product Business Unit as an employer
A caring and educational atmosphere is the prerequisite for productive work. Our work environment is furnished with first-class equipment. As a family-friendly company we are in favour of flexibility, allowing you to find a fitting balance for yourself between your work and personal life. Much more important than set office hours is getting things done. In order to be productive, one must also acquire new knowledge. With us lifelong learning is guaranteed. Through our flexible working arrangements we value both the mental and the physical aspects of your health. Your well-being is important to us.