- Esmane info
As a part of the Meusburger Group, the Meusburger company is the market leader in the field of high-precision standard parts. Customers all over the world make use of the advantages of standardisation and benefit from the company's over 50 years of experience in working with steel. Offering an extensive range of standard parts, combined with selected products in the field of workshop equipment, Meusburger is the reliable global partner for making dies, moulds, jigs and fixtures.
WORK TOGETHER, GROW TOGETHER, AND ACHIEVE GOALS TOGETHER.
We want to strengthen our team!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE IN AN INTERNATIONALLY SUCCESSFUL COMPANY AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS?
• Training in the metal working or plastic industry
• At least 2 years of experience in sales or project management
• Self-confident, charming demeanour
• A good feel for people and situations
• CRM knowledge advantageous
• Persuasion skills
• Russian- and Estonian language skills at a mother tongue level
• Fluent in spoken and written German or English
• Residence in sales area
WHICH TASKS ARE AWAITING YOU?
• Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
• Customer acquisition
• Conducting consultations and price negotiations
• Independent planning of appointments, travel schedules and routes
• Participating in trade fairs
WHAT DO YOUR FUTURE TEAM COLLEAGUES APPRECIATE ABOUT MEUSBURGER?
• A secure job in a production company
• Selling a high-quality product with reliably short lead times
• Regular product updates and numerous special offers for the customers
• Intensive training in Vorarlberg, Austria as well as with the existing sales team
• A variety of ways to create a personal customer relationship
Mr Gerszi is looking forward to receiving your application in German or English, including CV, letter of application and a photograph, via our online form. He will be happy to provide you with any further information.