- Esmane info
A great Technical Lead You shall:
• Have a degree in IT or a related field, and have extensive leadership experience in the technology field
• Be motivated, collaborative and thrive in a dynamic environment
• Be a top technology generalist and visionary person
• Be able and comfortable delegating the implementation and control the process indirectly
• Be interested in policymaking, governance, service management, IT security, finance, and more
• Be adept at continuous delivery and passionate about agile practices
• Have excellent technical, analytical, project management skills; also strong leadership, communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills, and is also fluent in English
• German language proficiencies is an additional bonus
What will be the challenge?
The Technical Lead at our O2C (order to cash) business unit sets the strategic technology direction and will work closely with the technology team to establish a scalable and security-oriented technology organization in development, quality assurance, service management, and cloud-based infrastructure.
In this role, you will drive the cohesion and integrated platform strategy forward and establish our O2C financial solution platform across our entire value chain ranging from identity to fraud, risk, billing, rating, subscription, accounting, factoring, marketplace, and collection activities. You will make sure that our services and platform can be orchestrated seamlessly. You will further care for the "shared economy" of the organization, the use of standard practices and tools, optimal use of the infrastructure, cost efficiency, and ultimately the complexity of our service and workplace ecosystems.
You lead the O2C technology team in various countries and establish an end to end technology organization that orchestrates different platform components into one seamless solution for our customers. You set and share the following goals with the team:
• Alignment of technology priorities together with our product team
• Defining an architectural vision and a roadmap for the organization
• Operationalizing the strategic vision with the technology organization
• Balancing time to market, architectural vision, resources and costs
• Providing a holistic view of the information and technology within the organization
• Building an effective technology organization
• Establishment of internal sourcing mechanism across the group and from external partners
• Managing the complexity of the organization and its solutions
What do we offer?
• Challenging work and the opportunity to develop large systems and work with international projects
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee,
and awesome people and work in a modern environment
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package