- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
• Minimum 4 years of experience working with C# .NET framework
• Knowledge of Entity Framework
• Experience developing business logic and backend development with SQL Server
• Knowledge of REST APIs. Good to have knowledge of SOAP Services
• Basic knowledge of Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Test Automation
• Experience with Agile development methodology
You are team-oriented and have very good collaboration and communication skills, and are fluent in English. You have a strong self-drive and you are always eager to learn and develop yourself in the field.
What will be your challenge?
In this role you will be working in a scrum team building up and maintain a Payment Gateway Solution, helping the merchants to focus on their core business and outsource payments functionality to the PayNext. You will work on performance improvements of the current application, implement new features and payment methods, improve application quality, write automated tests. One strategic move of the application is to get from hosting on-premise to the Azure cloud, where you can contribute and adapt applications for cloudification, migration, and future adaptation. Hurry up as there are only a few vacant seats to start this amazing journey! On daily basis you will be working with:
• Translating Business Requirements into Technical Specifications. Includes building Low and High Level Design Documents
• Developing applications in a PCI Regulated environment
• Developing, implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting software applications and workflows
• Producing the specifications and writing program codes
• Facilitate technical architecture reviews
• Seeking, evaluating and recommending new technologies/concepts to add value and develop products/features
• Provide insightful and credible technology advice and cooperate with internal stakeholders
• Supporting the change request and issuing resolution process for existing deployments
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary together with a benefits package
• A modern well-designed working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc
• Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people