- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role?
An outstanding solution architect should have comprehensive development and architecture experience to fulfill these tasks. A solution architect works with our clients and customers, product teams, and management to identify business requirements, define the best service architecture to implement these requirements, to monitor and verify that the implementation matches the expectations. A good solution architect needs to have significant skills to work with both – people and also processes. To succeed, you should:
• Be proactive and forthcoming
• Able to negotiate a solution with various groups of people
• Able to understand and explain complex problems to all stakeholders in simple terms
• Be an agile leader
An architect should guide and coordinate the development teams to achieve a business goal rather than building ivory towers. The ideal candidate should:
• Have extensive experience in developing IT and cloud infrastructure
• Have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Speak and write fluent English
• Know software analysis, architecture, development, testing, security, and operations
What will be the challenge?
As a solution architect, you will be working across all DevOps teams to ensure coherence and consistency of selected tools and frameworks. You guide the teams to define and develop the interfaces and services according to the selected enterprise architecture. Your daily tasks will also include:
• Analysis of current technologies used within the company and ways to improve them
• Finding and documenting solutions to business requirements
• Defining the shape and structure of the applications, and how they interact with each other
• Considering how solutions will scale and how they will be maintained
• Managing the risk in third-party dependencies
• Managing the complexity of the solution
What do we offer?
• Challenging work and the opportunity to develop large systems and work with international projects
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people and work in a modern environment in the center of Tallinn
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package