- Esmane info
Founded in Estonia in 1993, Proekspert is a full-service digital transformation partner for international customers. Proekspert bridges the gap between the digital and the physical. We build world-changing solutions by combining data science and product development expertise with design thinking approach, which is deeply rooted into our working style.
Always more than just a software company, we have worked on clever machines and industrial automation, smart screws, production lines, complex device integrations, banking backbones, and management automatics. Our internationally award-winning team of designers and engineers work closely with clients helping them to improve their customer experience and to deliver top-notch services. Our code makes elevators move, heating systems run. Our software helps to grow useful bacteria, makes business decisions. It can analyze satellite images and is used to provide self-service to millions of people.
We are now looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team and to collaborate with a European high-end manufacturing company. Together with our client we are working on a web app for technicians & experts world-wide to allow customer support and remote maintenance. If you are a curious and courageous design professional who would like to use your UI & UX knowledge in an impactful project, then we are looking for you!
What you will do:
- UX and UI design
- communicate with clients & users
- collect & analyse requirements for a product together with Product Owner
- organise and run research (for both B2B and B2C products)
- create UX documentation (flows, maps, research reports etc.)
- design low & high fidelity mockups
- do prototyping (for research purposes, basic level)
- run user tests
- prepare materials for developers (style guides, screen states etc.)
- communicate with PRO developers and support them during implementation
The working language is English, we use Scrum.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as an UI/UX Designer
- strong UI/UX design skills
- UI/UX design portfolio
- prototyping skills
- experience of building style guide
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to discuss and explain design options
- high level of motivation and quick learning ability
- keeping up-to date with the latest developments and trends in digital design
- critical thinker and problem solver with customer-centered approach
- degree in graphic design is highy beneficial
- fluent English
What we offer:
- Our bossless culture: embedded with freedom, responsibility, and initiative
- Interesting and impactful work
- Working side by side with true masters in their fields
- Possibility to shape your own professional and personal growth
- Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentors you
- Profit sharing for all the employees
- We support a healthy lifestyle with sport bonus and free specialist health care
- Books. You can order new books, read and share among the Proekspert library
- Internal trainings and budget for external trainings, conferences, online courses
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare). Remote work is also an option.