- Esmane info
ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories.
What you will do:
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Work on the gambling platform.
- Work as part of a cluster and within a cross-functional team.
- Take part in whole feature development processes - from the inception of ideas to deployment and maintenance.
- Prepare a development plan, defend it, code it, ship it, own it.
Examples of projects our teams have worked on:
- MGA compliance requirements: reality check control, player limits, self-exclusions.
- State of the art incentive system that allows prolonged gaming experience to our players.
- New integrations with various game providers, sports betting, casino games, bingo, etc.
- Sophisticated new promotional campaign mechanics for players.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate deep understanding of Golang development culture.
- Has experience with transactional databases and messaging systems.
- At least some experience with Docker.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with Git tooling.
- Practices test-driven development.
- Is able to cooperate with colleagues and understand the value of each developer in team performance.
- Ready to work with the existing codebase, update and improve it.
- A modern technology stack and best software development practices
- Participation in international conferences and training
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a fast-growing product company
- Sports benefit
- Fresh fruits, team lunches and fun company events
- A modern office in Tallinn, free parking
- Workstation up to your choice (Windows, Linux)
- A competitive salary
- Relocation assistance