- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Linux, automations and Cloud?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, run and maintain services to be delivered, continuously developed and maintained by the tech stream;
- Continuously update existing, mandatory documentation for the services;
- Design new tests and improve and execute existing ones (unit, security, performance etc) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered infrastructure/software and IT-service;
- Deal with risk management in accordance to set procedures and ensure compliance to security policies;
- Support the APO in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development;
- Collaborate with other team members to constantly improve the way of working within the cross functional team, the tech stream, between tech streams and value streams.
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- At least 3 years experience with Linux;
- Deep understanding of full stack, that includes virtualization and application systems;
- Programming and scripting skills in: Python, Ansible, Ruby, Shell Script;
- Experience with Red Hat Linux;
- Self-organized, team-player, driven and comfortable in making decisions;
- Fluency in English.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Katrin Saks, your future leader
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We look forward to your application at the latest 19.09.2021.
Recruiting manager: Katrin Saks +46732756295
SACO: Elizabeth Lexander +46858593043
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46858590288
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.