- Esmane info
Reinvent Baltics is an international product company developing innovative technological solutions in areas such as sports, finance, and gaming industries since 2014.
We make our products simple and convenient for our users. We design product functionality with complex mechanics, and constantly review our methods of operation that are familiar to the market - while striving to be the best on the market.
Сurrently, we are in the development phase of the company and we are looking for professionals who will join our team in Tallinn.
Tasks for the near future:
- Set up and maintain monitoring system;
- Automate continuous integration;
- Respond to exceptional / emergency situations;
- Improve system stability;
- Develop infrastructure.
P.S. The majority of our services work in Kubernetes.
- Work experience in a similar position - from 2 years;
- Knowledge of Linux systems - at the level of the system administrator;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Understanding the principles of work of highly loaded web applications;
- Understanding the principles of the DBMS;
- Experience in building DevOps infrastructure;
- Experience with Ansible;
- English at Intermediate level and above;
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python).
What will be a plus:
- Experience with Teamcity;
- Knowledge of Prometheus / Grafana;
- Experience in using NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Redis);
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ;
- Knowledge of Postgresql.
- The ability to quickly and efficiently solve tasks;
- Independence, sense of responsibility, initiative and attention to detail;
- A flexible and systematic approach to solving complex problems;
- Healthy perfectionism;
- The ability to decompose large tasks.
- Competitive salary (the total amount is discussed individually with successful candidates);
- Comfortable work environment with the flexible working schedule;
- Real career opportunities and professional growth;
- Corporate English courses;
- Private health insurance;
- Sports benefit.