- Esmane info
What is the purpose and content of this role?
In Fortumo, we are successful only if our clients are successful. That’s where Customer Relationship Specialist usually comes in. You'll be given the chance to actively shape our future success while helping our customers to grow their businesses from every corner of the world.
Our most important focus in the Customer Relations team is on providing support to our clients (service providers, end-users, mobile operators) from across the globe by delivering solutions and assisting with their requests. In addition, you will be contributing to fraud management, monitoring, payout processes, merchant auditing, and leading different projects and initiatives. Everyone at Fortumo has a strong sense of commitment and ownership. We don't expect you to know everything from the beginning but we do want you to want to learn and grow with us. You will be working closely with other teams making sure that services are delivered efficiently and problems are solved. If you believe in getting things done, you'll fit right in.
Skills and requirements we are looking for
- Have previous experience in first-line customer support (B2B is a bonus)
- Have excellent communication skills and fluency in English, speaking another language is a plus
- Have previous experience in project management
- Be stress-tolerant and able to deal with multiple competing topics at the same time
- Be proactive, passionate about customer satisfaction, and take initiative to improve our day-to-day workflows
- To be able to work independently and efficiently without close supervision
- Be a quick learner and enjoy work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in related software and service industry (not a must)
We offer you
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc.
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Personal impact on changing the future of mobile payments while working together with the leading companies of the industry
- Valuable growth opportunities and international experience in a fast-growing company
- A cozy and comfortable working environment at our Tartu city center
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team