- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst for our product team, who would have an opportunity to contribute and improve quality assurance processes in all levels.
Our team uses Agile SCRUM methodology with 2-week iterations to constantly deliver new value to our customers while embracing remote work possibilities with the distributed team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS product.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
You would be
- Work closely with Product Owner and developers to help design, build and test new features
- Analyze complex functional requirements and user stories to ensure that acceptance criteria are testable
- Convert user stories into test cases
- Have ownership of writing and executing test plans
- Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices
What we expect
- 5+ years of work experience in Quality Assurance
- Solid understanding of defect reporting, version control, and configuration management best practices, along with different testing phase best practices and objectives (functional, system integration, UAT, performance)
- Experience in test planning and test case design
- Analytical mindset
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- ISTQB certification is a plus
What we offer
- Be part of building a platform that would be used by millions of users
Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun
- 35 calendar vacation days
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits