- Esmane info
We are looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER to join our global team in one of our office in Estonia, Cyprus or Belarus. You will be responsible for the build out of the Firm’s Exchange Trade Derivative product offering. The offering will include both Exchange traded Futures and Options from derivatives exchanges around the world – Including EU, UK and US.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build out our ETD product offering (Futures and Options) from start to completion.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with all parties related to this product offering, eg: third party service providers, LPs, etc.
- Ongoing maintenance and improvements of the offering once implementation has been completed, eg: backup or system failure resolution, suggested upgrades or features.
- Suggestions/ recommendations on how this offering may be optimized and revenue maximized once launched.
- Cross company collaboration and communication to make sure all stakeholders and clients are kept up to date.
- Provide leadership and drive projects to On Time/On Budget/On Scope delivery
- Point of contact for any questions or queries in relation to this product
- Keep up to date with market trends conduct market research
- Ad hoc duties, as they arise
- Strong front-to-back product experience and exposure to Client facing web solutions for capital market businesses to lead & drive some of its strategic growth initiatives
- Proven record in the Financial / Capital Market sector within an international organization
- Good understanding of derivative products (futures and options) is vital
- Strong knowledge of global electronic exchanges – including EU, UK and US.
- Good knowledge of financial product trading, trade lifecycle and clearing environment
- Experiences with working in programs and projects (Business and Market Finance) with strong IT components
- Proven record in managing cross-functional project/ program and writing program related documentation in English
- Experiences with synthesizing complex information and preparing presentations to senior committees
- Identify and assess dependencies, issues and risks and knock-on effect at program level of any material changes from projects
- Build & articulate business case to defend budget requests to the various governing bodies, clarifying and promoting the proposed budget approach
- Ensure compliance with the Group project lifecycle policy & framework
What we offer
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global financial company – we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- Competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results
- Amazing personal growth experience - paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment.