- Esmane info
Reinvent Baltics is an international product company developing innovative technological solutions in areas such as sports, finance, and gaming industries since 2014.
We make our products simple and convenient for our users. We design product functionality with complex mechanics, and constantly review our methods of operation that are familiar to the market - while striving to be the best on the market.
Сurrently, we are in the development phase of the company and we are looking for professionals who will join our team in Tallinn.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Provide support and guidance to management and employees on HR matters
- Manage employee records and employment documentation
- Recruit and onboard new hires
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Manage payroll and benefits for employees
- Enhance teamwork and collaboration, organize team events
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Very good command of English
- Demonstrated expertise in HR best practices and tools
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment
- Previous work experience in a startup environment
- Technical recruitment experience
- Knowledge of Russian and Estonian
- Competitive salary (the total amount is discussed individually with successful candidates)
- Comfortable work environment
- Real career opportunities and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Sports benefit
- The great team across the world ranging from Mexico, Malta, Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, India, to name a few