- Esmane info
Luminor’s Operational Risk Assurance team, acting as a second line of defence function, is responsible for providing risk-based assurance that operational risk is managed effectively across the Luminor Group.
As a key member of the Operational Risk Assurance team, you will provide assurance to the relevant stakeholders over the operational risk controls and reporting performed by the first line of defence through planning, executing, and leading Assurance Activities.
You will act as part of Luminor’s second line of defence, independently assessing and challenging diverse aspects of operational risk management whilst providing independent thinking and insight.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Plan, execute, and lead risk-based assurance activities to enhance the degree of confidence over the operational risk controls and reporting performed by the first line of defence
- Assess the design and effectiveness of internal controls
- Prepare Operational Risk Assurance reports and recommend suggested courses of action to address the problems identified in the findings
- Participate in the Operational Risk Assurance planning process
- Follow-up the implementation of risk treatment action plans on a risk-based approach
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Operational Risk Assurance governance framework
Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience working with non-financial risk topics, operational risk, regulatory compliance, or internal audit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, strong communication skills with passion and a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in working within deadlines, prioritising as necessary
- Project management, coordination skills and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to deliver on commitments
- University education, relevant professional qualifications will be beneficial
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 13 August
In case of questions please feel free to contact hiring manager Rolands.Zigurs@luminorgroup.com