- Esmane info
Are you interested in Sanctions screening, and investigations? With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of Financial Sanctions principles implementation to detect, prevent and manage sanctions risks;
- Handle different alerts based on the screening and monitoring activities, including investigations and decision-making on further actions;
- Conduct investigations on cases related to customers, business partners, and transactions in accordance with relevant regulations, established policies and procedures;
- Identify, collect, consolidate and analyze relevant public and in-house data on related to financial sanctions risks and trends;
- Provide counselling and guidance in the area of financial sanctions, related financial crime and other illicit activities;
- Contribute to development and implementation of tools and algorithms for handling and managing sanctions alerts and risks.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree (or in acquisition) preferably in the field of Economics or Law;
- At least 2 years of work experience in risk, legal, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / sanctions or law-enforcement area;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment;
- Analytical mind-set and ability to distinguish relevant details;
- Solution and result oriented approach, taking initiative;
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and cooperation skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Estonian, knowledge of Russian would be of an advantage;
- Ability to work independently while simultaneously contributing to the team;
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of self-motivation and perseverance;
- Impeccable reputation and integrity.
"Join our team and ...
become a part of motivated people with high competence and expertise within the Financial Sanctions area. Sanctions framework and regulations are increasingly complex, which mean that the area is developing fast and there is always something new happening which makes our work versatile and challenging one.” Carolin Kullarand, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.08.2021.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.