- Esmane info
birkle IT is a young but fast-growing IT consulting company and software development powerhouse. We have 100+ dedicated international experts who collaborate in offices based in
Tallinn, Vilnius, Munich and Berlin. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum and provide the best solutions to our clients in Estonia and Germany. Our areas of expertise range from insurance, automotive, finance, and healthcare to cybersecurity, industry 4.0 and AI.
We are looking for an Angular / Node.js Developer to join our international team.
At birkle IT, our tools of choice are Java + Angular, Python and Node.js, but you have a chance (and sometimes necessity) to learn new technology should the project require it. We work with the Atlassian tools - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket. We are practising modified Agile, either Scrum or Kanban depending on the project. Both clean code and test-driven development are essential to us.
We have dedicated international teams of experts in birkle IT, and team members from Munich, Berlin, and Tallinn cooperate in executing projects together. Our work environment is collaborative and friendly; you are encouraged to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life. We value teamwork, communication and openness.
WHY BIRKLE IT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- During these uncertain times, our workload has not been decreasing, and we can provide a stable position for you in our team;
- We also develop our internal products (like the time-tracker OrigamiHR), which mean more choice of tasks between client projects;
- Flexible working hours available in our comfy offices in Vilnius, Tallinn, Munich, Berlin and your home office;
- You will join a supportive, diverse, friendly team of colleagues who are experts in their field and speak all together more than 10 foreign languages;
- We create innovative solutions for various well-known global companies in cross-office projects;
- You will receive a bonus for completing your yearly goals;
- We invest in our people and provide professional development opportunities via challenging client projects, internal birkle IT academy and paid courses, for instance on Udemy or foreign language courses;
- We support health and wellbeing activities via sports initiatives Stebby;
- Free beverages, chocolate, fresh fruits every week while working from the office;
- Regular team events, online (board games or quizzes) and on-site events at least twice a year;
- Opportunity to spend a few weeks out of the year working abroad (applies after the trial period).
FOR SUCCEEDING IN THE ROLE YOU…
- are an enthusiastic developer and actively progressing your talent in software development;
- have proven work experience between 2-5 years or are able to demonstrate your independent software development experience in Node.js;
- have proven experience with Angular;
- have a good understanding of Typescript or other strongly typed languages,
- believe in test-driven development and have experience with testing frameworks (Jest etc.)
- have analytical skills and an agile mindset as this is an opportunity to create something from scratch;
- have a passion for thriving and sharing knowledge in the team and community;
- feel comfortable working 100% in English. German knowledge is a plus.