- Esmane info
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have the opportunity use your skills and experience to develop and lead the engineering talent acquisition strategy for Engineering Hub in Estonia. Working closely with the HR Manager and TA Operations Lead, you will be responsible for achieving ambitious goals by actively recruit as well as developing innovative initiatives, robust structures, and processes, and ultimately contributing to the development to an industry leading Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategy, as well manage already implemented initiatives to improve the overall candidate experience through recruitment and onboarding
- Partner with key business stakeholders, advising on talent acquisition across global markets, better enabling us to reach our business goals
- Analyse and interpret data and key metrics to drive continuous improvement and identify trends and areas of focus
- Be fully involved in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums we use for both high-volume recruitment and various seniority level roles
- Undertake thorough, fair and well-evidenced interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on our interview process and managing their expectations effectively.
- Pro-actively network across the business, meeting stakeholders where possible, to remain informed about business performance and hiring needs
- Report on KPI’s, projects and deliverables to the HR Manager, TA Operations Lead and to the Engineering leadership
- Develop robust Standard Operating Procedures to refine current processes, as well as sharing our success with other global teams
- Utilize all the resources available to continue to pro-actively source candidates whilst identifying additional and new, financially feasible sources
- Develop strong external knowledge of our market to provide guidance and advice to our internal clients / stakeholders e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc
- Work with the employer branding team to develop effective attraction campaigns
We will appreciate:
- Strong and proven recruitment experience, sourcing candidates directly for Tech and Engineering roles within a fast paced, ideally international environment
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Experience recruiting for IT roles at various levels, including senior/lead roles
- Familiar with the latest social media strategies and sourcing tools (market mapping, intelligence gathering etc) with experience putting these into practise
- Experience managing partnerships with third-party and contingent search vendors
- Skilled in building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of Estonian employment law where it pertains to Talent Acquistion
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Friendly and fun team of self-driven individuals
- Non-trivial challenges
- Endless opportunities for personal development
- Health benefits and other perks