- Esmane info
Hey-hey 👋We are looking for a Hospitality & Relocation Specialist to join us! In Coingaming Group you will be responsible for the management of relocation of foreign employees and providing them the best relocation experience, helping them feel welcome and supporting them during settling in period. You will also be assisting with the group's corporate travel bookings, policies and budget to ensure efficient and risk-free corporate travels. To achieve this the Hospitality & Relocation Specialist ensures that all procedures, guidelines and agreements are adhered to, whilst also actively contributing to the delivery of the Coingaming Group goals.
✍️ In your awesome role you will
- Take full ownership of the relocation process, improving relocation process and ensuring the smooth experience for relocating employees
- Facilitating and managing moving services, property, relevant legal and government documentation and arranging transportation needs for relocated employees in accordance to agreed business process
- Organising and participating in the welcoming and onboarding of relocated employees - meet and greet at the airport (sometimes outside office hours); delivering welcome packs to the accommodation; provide help with family doctor sign up; organising events for relocating employees
- Booking travel arrangements suitable for both our corporate travel as well as our VIP clients
- Deal with occurring travel changes, cancellations and problems as they arise
- Provide all travellers with relevant travel provider or government required information in a timely manner
- Communicate with internal and external clients
✔️ What sets you up for success?
- Strong organisational, time management & prioritisation skills
- Self starter and self-driven - full of ideas and drive to make things happen
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and very good level of English
- Service excellence and flexibility - we always put our customers first and aim for going above and beyond
- Being comfortable with working under pressure, under tight deadlines and with multiple tasks at the same time
- Natural people person, you enjoy working with people and are always ready to go an extra mile to make provide the best experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is a benefit
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legendary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!