- Esmane info
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer with the ability to design, develop, test, deploy and support technical solutions.
YOU WILL BE:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code and tests to further develop the Android SDK using Kotlin
- Implementing unit, integration and performance tests to ensure quality features
- Doing code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Evaluating new, cutting-edge technologies and methodologies through further education and proof of concepts, advocating for their adoption where and when appropriate
- Participating in all phases of the iterative development cycle, including backlog refinement, planning, daily stand-ups and demos.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to respectable salary and the freedom of choosing your own equipment, you can enjoy our happy hours, wellness and sports support, private health insurance and referral bonus.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You have 3+ years of development experience with Kotlin or Java
- You have experience working with Realm for offline data storage scenarios
- You have good understanding of Client / Server and multi-tier application architecture and development
- You have knowledge of concepts such as dependency injection and MVVM design pattern
- You are a results-oriented individual with problem-solving mentality
- You are someone who loves working with leading edge technologies and frameworks
WHO WE ARE:
We are a global team of passionate, dedicated, innovative individuals who want to make a difference. We genuinely care about the work that we do and about our colleagues – who often tend to turn into friends. As a tech company, we serve industries and customers all over the world, so our team stays abreast of the latest trends in technology, AI and machine learning, big data, connectivity, energy & environment. What we really do is help fleets thrive!
Today, with 21 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest-growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in North America, Mexico, Europe, and Australia. Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation and business awards thanks to our relentless customer-centric approach and commitment to our company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community. We take our work to heart and are particularly proud of our Team’s professional integrity!
Learn more about us on the Websites: www.fleetcomplete.ee www.fleetcomplete.com
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status or any other legally protected factors.