- Esmane info
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Make the change as BI Product Owner
We consider data to be a core asset and data management and analytical capabilities are essential to Luminor’s strategic ambitions. Our challenge is to collect the data, analyze it and put it into use in sales and customer service as well as in helping to minimize both our customers’ and Luminor's effort to provide the services. Service design, digital UX and process automation are not possible without strong backing of data. This is an ambitious target which requires leading capabilities in data infrastructure, management and analytics.
To achieve this, we need a strong team in Data Management to lead this change by designing a relevant roadmap, engaging stakeholders and driving the execution through different delivery units. We looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Product Owner who is interested in taking on this challenge.
- Consolidate, develop and lead the delivery of BI capabilities and services implementation roadmap within AML and Anti-financial Crime Compliance domain; oversee all stages of requirements implementation including design, development, testing and transition to service
- Collaborate with internal BI Development and other teams to improve the User experience, BI Services and developments delivery
- Champion and promote growing Data Literacy within Luminor; participate in related activities (e.g. training programme)
- The key Stakeholders will be the Compliance and Customer Risk Management structural units as the business service owners and end-users, data owners and data stewards, as well as the DWH/BI IT delivery team
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience with banking or other finance industry, good knowledge of the bank products, processes, and IT systems
- At least 2 years experience in AML and Anti-Financial Crime Compliance areas
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or IT
- Experience with and exposure to data analytics and business intelligence tools, e.g. SAP Business objects, Power BI, Tableau; building reports, database exposure, and diagnosing issues
- Ability to actively participate, present and contribute to the discussions with Business and IT Architects i.e. understanding how data is stored, modeled, and tagged, navigate, and guide technical design choices
- Good leadership, stakeholders’ engagement skills
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Problem solver mindset and attention to detail
- Advanced English (fluent in all spoken and written communication)
It is considered a plus if you have experience in data warehousing and SQL or other related programming language skills
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
Application deadline is 5 August.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager Inga Gurskienė Inga.Gurskiene@luminorgroup.com