- Esmane info
Are you passionate about communication, data and driving customer value through insights based on data?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Drive, coordinate and manage large business development initiatives for 1:1 communication in collaboration with multiple Value streams within Digital Banking & IT, Swedish and Baltic Banking in an agile way of working.
- Lead the implementation plan for group developments and shape and drive needed business development for CVC to develop and operate NBAs in Pega Marketing.
- Enable out of the box functionality and continue to deliver upon agreed Roadmap to implement Pega Marketing, examples of responsibilities and major initiatives are capabilities to enable continues relevant conversations flow with customers supported by Pega Journey Strategy and Baltic implementation of Pega Personalisation Strategy that enables personalized content to different target groups for every interaction.
- Continuously identify and drive improvements related to business development based on strategic directions and targets connected to marketing automation area.
- Support other initiatives in the CVC Marketing Automation Development and Decisioning organization when needed and ensure customer- and business value through the development process as subject matter expert for group vision and requirements for operational efficiency and a customer centric 1:1 personalization platform.
What is needed in this role:
- Background as Senior Project Manager, APO or experienced Business Analyst. Understanding both the business and system perspective.
- Good understanding of agile ways of working and ability to lead teams in agile working, experience/certified SAFe is an advantage.
- Being fluent in English, both written and oral is a must.
- Experienced in managing complexity and leading change.
- Good communication management skills.
- Experience from Pega, Adobe Experience Manager or deep experience of CRM/marketing systems, or with other equivalent systems and technical deliveries is a plus.
- A prestige less and positive attitude, team player, self-motivated, logical and results-driven nature and a dedication to deliver high quality.
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of a diverse and high performing team of professionals, who
are jointly delivering the future of personalized marketing and communications to
build trust and loyalty with our customers. ." Maria Enquist, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 11.08.2021.
Temporary position due to maternity leave until 01.02.2023.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2450-3650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.