- Esmane info
Are you passionate about IT, agility and quality assurance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Belong to supportive, caring, professional, fun-loving Baltic team;
- Be part of an Agile cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working;
- Drive agility in team and in bank;
- Be involved in analysis, design, development and testing of new digital solutions for Baltic Factoring business;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth;
- Enjoy flexible work environment;
- Have fun!
What is needed in this role:
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience in scrum-mastering and passion to promote agile ways of working;
- Experience in quality assurance;
- Experience or interest in programming;
- To be curious and motivated to develop and improve your skills continuously;
- Strong analytical problem-solving mindset;
- Be a team player who truly believes in cooperation and supporting each other;
- Good sense of humor;
- Fluency in English.
Technology stack we use:
- Back-end: Oracle Database (PL/SQL, SQL), Java, Spring, Docker, REST API
- Dev. environment and tools: Oracle Forms and Reports Builder, Gradle, GIT, Atlassian
- Bitbucket, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA, PL/SQL Developer or SQL developer
- Testing: Selenide
- Other: Confluence and Jira
"Join our team and ...
…be part of an agile cross-border team of professionals. We truly value teamwork and cooperation. Our services contribute to the success of Swedbank's Baltic Banking Corporate financing business. Our services enable factoring customers across Baltic countries to reach their goals. In near future we plan technology change for our service, so you will be joining in fascinating times. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and love to have fun. Hoping to meet you soon!" Merje Einla, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 15.08.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.