- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
- Minimum LLB in Law or International Law.
- Fluent in Estonian and English.
- Ability to work independently / remotely.
"Good to have" requirements:
- Masters degree in Law.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- Understanding about technology law.
- Basic understanding about licensing process in Estonia.
- Any additional languages besides Estonian and English will be considered as an advantage.
Gate to Baltics are currently searching for a full-time Legal Consultant who would bring additional value to our team in Tallinn.
The succesfull candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily legal consulting to our international customers.
- Drafting legal documents for internal use as well as for our customers.
- Communication with state authorities in legal matters.
- Preparation of licensing documents for legal entities in Estonia.
- Legal research.
- Assistance in creating legal entities (OÜ / AS) in Estonia.
- Draft of corporate documents (Articles of Association, Shareholders Resolutions and similar).
- Company offers work from our Tallinn office which is located in the heart of Tallinn as well as options to work from home.
What we offer
- Financial stability.
- Flexibility with regards to work from the office / home.
- Modern office in city centre of Tallinn.
- Paid professional qualification courses.
- Supportive team and clear leadership structure.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Additional benefits that are exercised if certain goals are met.
- For example, for employees working in the company at least 1 year, company will cover working-vacation abroad.
- Work in young and motivated team where your work will matter and you will be able to see the results.
- You will work with CEOs and top-level managers from well known international and local companies.