- Esmane info
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first, ABCD thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with Marketing and IT departments to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, and user enablement.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in a Scrum environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Partners with sales departments to define the user experience, including support and monitoring.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritises and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Start-up environment
- Ability to grow and get the indispensable experience in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Work together with top specialists
- Cozy office in the center of Tallinn
- All necessary equipment
- Interesting projects to work with
- Team events
- Sports activity compensation
- 2 years of product or project development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes
- Understanding of Marketing basics and User experience
Head of Recruitment Department Ancor
Active Directory Security Expert