- Esmane info
You're a Process Manager. You know good quality testing when you see it. You're the sort of person to lead a small team to the next level. You can design testing strategies within CRM. You're the person to have a goal of ensuring that you get to 100% success rates of campaigns and initiatives.
Long story short; you're a CRM guru and you provide the best insights to testing different processes to ensure that the CRM function is performing at its best. We are looking for you.
It this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Define, plan and execute the broader CRM QA strategy
- Maintain, assess and implement the testing methodology.
- Maintain, communicate and document the testing process for CRM QA
- Proactively assess the current quality and drive the implementation of improvements within the CRM QA cycle
- Design, implement and coach the automation process within CRM QA
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders and inform them about the identified problems
- Communicate with internal teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
- Liaise with Operators & Partners to ensure a robust CRM product
- Manage and perform administrative tasks such as recruitment, devising and maintaining team KPIs
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement the steps required to improve the processes.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience working with CRM products
- Experience managing a small team
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Experience in managing testing projects, planning and implementing testing strategy and methodology
- Automation experiencePrevious experience with user research and user testing
It would be useful if you have:
- Clear thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to express your ideas in a clear and effective way
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events: We win in table tennis, play volleyball regularly, score in football, organize board games showdown, fancy Friday beer events and never say no to salmon during Wednesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package
But who are NabuMinds?
We are a growing company focused on use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. Our Data Scientists provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience. The Analytics team to provide insights on specific topics. Our Business Intelligence team makes information accessible. Together with the right technology we deliver the foundation for highly automated and effective CRM solutions.
If this seems like a challenge you are looking for, apply and let's have a chat!