- Esmane info
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving the set sales goals and KPIs for assigned product.
- Being the local expert of assigned product/ products.
- Building and maintaining relationships with target healthcare professionals.
- Effective planning, execution and follow-up on both digital and non-digital interactions.
- Ensuring the interaction frequency in agreed level.
- Utilizing innovative approaches and resources to gain access to 'difficult to see' customers
- Being up to date with changes in healthcare institutions and continuous review, development and update of target customers list.
- Product campaign implementation and feedback collection.
- Organizing events with the customers and deliver presentations.
- Regularly tracking and reporting progress against plan, redirecting efforts as necessary.
- Updating the records of the territory and customers regularly in a timely manner.
- Collaboration with and reporting to the direct manager.
The perfect candidate would:
- Have a university degree preferably in medicine, psychology, biology or pharmacy.
- Have previous successful experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Be self-driven, flexible, easily adaptable, and friendly team-player with a positive mindset.
- Possess excellent management and communication skills.
- Be energised by the interaction with customers.
- Love the work we do, be curious, creative and passionate about making a difference.
- Be analytical, solution-minded and result-oriented, ready to learn.
- Have the knowledge of the psychiatry and/or neurology market (an advantage).
- Be based in Tallinn (an advantage).
- Have driver’s licence.
We ensure confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.