- Esmane info
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily telephone contact with customers;
- Active sales and orders' fulfillment;
- Maintaining good relationships with the clients,
- Advising on product customization;
- Achieving the individual sales goals.
What will be useful to you:
- Sales skills (experience in customer service and/or sales will be an asset);
- Fluent knowledge of the Estonian language and communicative knowledge of Polish/English;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems independently;
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment;
- Focus on objectives and results;
- Professionalism and responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Willingness to influence the amount of your salary.
What will you gain:
- Possibility to participate in the initial training and all further cooperation remotely, from anywhere in the world;
- Ability to work from a modern office located in the very center of Warsaw;
- Possibility to use a company’s flat in case you would like to visit the office;
- Flexible working hours and forms of employment;
- Stable conditions of cooperation - you sign the contract on the first day of training;
- Hourly rate from the first day of training and commissions without limit – depending on your performance;
- From the first day you will participate in the onboarding process – together we will strive to make you the best in what you do;
- Professional training when you will gain knowledge useful also in your personal life. Our training department conducts about 100 training per month!
- The possibility of development in the company's structures (we focus on internal recruitment while recruiting for senior positions);
- Non-corporate atmosphere - there is no dress code and we have an open-door policy (your TL is always available for you);
- We focus on cooperation with people who are committed to partnership and exchange of experience;
- Work-life balance - we do not expect overtime and your schedule can be created by you;
- Entertainment such as ping pong, football tournaments, board games, creative workshops, and much more;
- Co-Financing to the Multisport card and private medical care for you and your relatives;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, various types of milk, tea and so on) and discounts for meals in the office canteen.
Sales Specialist Ancor