- Esmane info
Are you passionate about mobile, clean code/architecture and microservices?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code;
- Ensure the performance, quality of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience with some of: Kotlin/Java, Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of Clean code principles and Clean architecture;
- Understanding of APIs design and usage: RESTful, GraphQL, gRPC;
- Experience with different testing strategies: Unit testing, Integration testing, Service testing.
"Join our team and ...
work with talented engineers, designers and product managers to help us develop mobile products that have a real impact and are used by millions of people." Aleksei Gussarov, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.07.2021.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.