- Esmane info
We are looking an experienced Financial Manager to join our team, who possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting and management principles and financial legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office, SAP.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- English is a MUST.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
-Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
-Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.