- Esmane info
We are looking for a great Embedded Software Engineer, to join our team and help develop embedded systems for frequency converters drives. The drives are being used in different industries such as bottling factories, HVAC devices, water pumps.
The tech stack we use: C++, C, ARM-based platforms
What you will do
- Writing clean, functional, testable code
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
We love you if you:
- Have solid programming experience in C++ and C
- Have experience in development and debugging of embedded software
- Have the drive to create quality products
- Are fluent in English
- Are familiar with Visual studio VSTS
- Are familiar with GIT (including various workflows), CMake builds, Azure DevOps
- Have experience with RTOS or similar environment on ARM-based platforms
- Are interested in frequency converters, sensors, IoT, industrial automation
We are looking for different levels of experience (Jr./Mid./Sr.), what you don’t know you can always learn if you’re passionate about it!
Nice to haves
- You are fluent in Estonian
- You have experience with test automation
- You know your way around Python and Robot framework
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare).
What we offer
- No bosses, only self-organizing teams. Proekspert is a unique, bossless company. We value individual freedom, decision-making and proactiveness. In our self-organizing and supportive environment, the ability to work in teams, with responsibility to the client, the team, and oneself, is also of the utmost importance.
- Create exciting and world-changing products and services. Proekspert has always been more than just a software development company. We create smart machines and services with complex integrations, and build human-friendly intelligent self-service environments. Our exciting work really does have a positive impact on people’s lives, and we collaborate with like-minded companies around the world.
- Work the way you want, where you want, when you want. Proekspert has four awesome offices in Estonia: in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Kuressaare. We enable working from home and give freedom to choose your work methods. We encourage flexible work arrangements where both life and work are in balance, and you can even work part-time to better concentrate on your studies or family. Everything is possible, as long as it suits the team you’re working with.
- Pick projects, pick roles. At Proekspert, you can choose to work on projects that interest you and take different jobs. Choose between longer-running or shorter-lasting projects, or change your role from project to project. Everyone is welcome to shape the company and have a say in its progress. We have a lot of interesting tasks to tackle, and we haven’t run out of them since the day we were founded in 1993.
- A supportive work culture. Proekspert is a bossless company, where great teamwork is supreme and no one feels alone. Our coaches support your journey in becoming better and better. Everyone at Proekspert has a yearly personal self-development budget, and we offer healthcare, and psychological counselling. A lot of that extends to our employees’ families, too.