- Esmane info
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Team Lead who would continue the development of middle-ware architecture and implementation of our Commerce Orchestration Platform that is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
You would be responsible for:
- Collaboration with platform team to develop missing API and functionality required for integrations.
- Create an initial design for complex integrations.
- Responsible for technical aspects of the integration team.
- People management of the integration engineers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS product.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
Does this sound like a job for you? Just apply with CV to us in English. We are looking to hire as soon as possible and may close the process as soon as we find the candidates we are looking for.
What we expect
- 3+ years working as Senior Software Engineer in the software product or SaaS company
- Solid experience in backend development with C# (.NET Core) or Java
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team of 3+ people
- Test-driven approach for software product development
- Solid understanding of HTTP(s) and REST protocols
- Practical experience with SQL and MS SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with Redis and message-driven architecture is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Git and Docker
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Be part of building a platform that would be used by millions of users
- Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun
- 5 extra vacation days
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits