- Esmane info
Are you interested in internal audit area and ready to broaden your expertise in banking processes?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Continuously learn new areas within the business and the directives, regulations, risks, and controls connected to them;
- Provide sustainable improvement and protect organisational value by risk based and objective assurance, advice and insight;
- Manage and perform audit engagements both locally and cross border;
- Perform annual risk assessments within the areas of Large Corporate & Institutions, Group Treasury and the processes Trading, Funding & Liquidity, and Payments;
- Write audit reports, agree findings and actions with the organization and communicate audit results to responsible management to enable the Bank to manage strategic, operational and compliance risk effectively;
- Be a trusted speaking partner, who supports the organization in reaching their goals.
What you need in this role:
- Experience in auditing, compliance or other internal control work from the banking or financial industry;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field;
- Understanding in or high motivation to learn around regulations in Governance and internal control, MiFID 2 or PSD 2;
- Knowledge in processes within Trading and Capital Markets, Funding and Liquidity as well as interest or experience in analysing quantitative data will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Estonian;
- Project management and analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to work in international teams and travel.
Managerial experience as well as certifications such as CIA are considered as a bonus.
“Join our team and …
be a part of a group of professionals in our journey to continuously develop together and contribute to the development of the bank through deep knowledge in Governance, Risk and Internal control. We create trust through professionalism and by sharing and receiving knowledge and competence in an open, simple and caring way. Please provide your application to take part in our fun journey going forward. – Oliver Gross, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest by 8th of August 2021.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.