- Esmane info
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Java Software Engineer who would be working on the integration of our SaaS platform with other businesses and service providers.
You would be developing new microservices using the latest version of Java and Spring stack.
Our team uses Agile SCRUM methodology with 2-week iterations to constantly deliver new value to our customers while embracing remote work possibilities with the distributed team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS product.
Does this sound like a job for you? Just apply with CV to us in English. We are looking to hire as soon as possible and may close the process as soon as we find the candidates we are looking for.
What we expect
- 3+ years working as Java Software Engineer in software product / SaaS company
- Solid experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Gradle
- Test-driven approach for software product development
- Solid understanding of HTTP(s) and REST protocols
- Experience with Redis and message-driven architecture is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Git and Docker
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Be part of building a platform that would be used by millions of users
- Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun
- 5 extra vacation days
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits