- Esmane info
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing and implementing multitheaded and distributed components according.
- Testing and documenting your work.
- Participating in project planning and evaluation of workload.
- Bringing in your creativity and negotiating design solutions in relation to our business goals.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer or lead developer.
- Very good C++ skills, C skills are a bonus.
- Degree in information technology or computer science attained or in progress
- The ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in concurrent and distributed programming.
- A basic knowledge of some other programming languages.
- The desire to solve complex issues.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Experience in building distributed systems.
- Ability to understand IA64 and ARM machine code.
- Advanced skills with any popular operating system.
- The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Rare chance to write green field modern C++.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tartu or Tallinn office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.