- Esmane info
Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to across 35 countries in the world.
Cybernetica Unified eXchange Platform (UXP) is a product that creates secure connectivity between organizations, such as government institutions or private companies. UXP-based solutions are deployed in Estonia, Finland, Ukraine, Benin, Japan, USA and in other countries across the globe.
We are looking for experienced release and support engineers to further develop the UXP product and other related solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Configure and administer development and testing environments as well as build tools (CI).
• Plan and implement repeatable builds of the UXP family of products.
• Package UXP software, document the installation procedures of the software
• Design and document system architecture for customer installations.
• Support our customers in installing, configuring and maintaining UXP software.
• Respond to support requests, help customers resolve errors.
• Perform trainings for customer representatives.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
• Work experience as a professional software engineer or systems administrator for at least 2 years; experience as a release engineer is a big plus.
• Sound experience with Linux and scripting, good understanding of networking.
• Experience with virtualization and container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes or similar).
• Interest in release engineering, automation and repeatable processes.
• Ability to think critically, demonstrate leadership, take initiative and ask “why?”.
• Very good spoken and written English.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently, to document your work and to be able to successfully communicate with developers, software testers and analysts.
• General understanding of main principles of cybersecurity and public key infrastructure
You will stand out by having any of the following:
• Practical experience with configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Salt or others).
• Practical experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or similar platforms
• The chance to develop products and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
• Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
• Quiet, yet lively office in Tartu.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.