- Esmane info
What is Stoneridge Electronics?
Stoneridge Electronics Inc. is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centres to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We are proud to develop and supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like V3P (Volvo Group), Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TEAM is now expanding in our Tallinn office and is looking for a new Electronics Development Engineer to join us!
What will you do:
• You will design electronics for new products like fully configurable instrument clusters, ECU’s, telematics products and camera-monitor systems
• You will develop and improve existing products, support production with investigating quality issues, perform design changes and design verification activities
• You will use different signal simulation and schematic design tools (Mentor Graphics PADS/Siemens) to solve the tasks listed above
• You will work with system requirements and write technical specifications for products
• You will communicate with your project team, automotive suppliers and Customers
• You will contribute to the improvement activities in design tools and processes
• You learn new skills from your colleagues
The ideal candidate we are looking for has:
• An interest in vehicle analog and digital electronics
• Higher technical education in Electronics or Mechatronics or 5-7 years working experience in electronics development for embedded systems can be classified as equivalent
• Experience desinging electronics schematics and understanding PCB-manufacturing flow.
• Experience in product development and enthusiam to contribute to global design projects
• Team player capabilities
• Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
• Experience in product maintenance, production support or electronics troubleshooting
• Experience in other technical fields – radio frequency (RF) technology, field-programmable gate array (FPGA), digital design, high speed signals
• Other languages German, Swedish, French
• Experience in PPAP process
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.