- Esmane info
Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to across 35 countries in the world.
Cybernetica Unified eXchange Platform (UXP) is a product that creates secure connectivity between organizations, such as government institutions or private companies. Secure interoperability solutions are deployed in Estonia and Finland as well as United States, Japan, Benin, and Ukraine with many pilots in progress.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst/consultant to join our UXP product team to help our customers to build people-centered governments. You will assist the digital transformation of organisations by designing the relevant business processes and coordinating the integration of different information systems
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assess capabilities of the organisations, analyse customer needs and propose solutions.
- Consult customers regarding building e-government solutions, including the necessary organisational and legal changes.
- Identify and engage with different stakeholders, such as ministries, government organisations and private companies.
- Coordinate activities of several parties to achieve project goals.
- Gather customer needs and feedback to provide input to the UXP product development.
- Write reports, project plans and policy documents as needed.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Ability to think systematically, organize inconsistent information and ask “why?”.
- Ability to consult other people, work in a team.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business or public administration, master’s degree recommended.
- Previous working experience as a consultant or a business analyst.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead people.
- Readiness to travel abroad.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of e-government solutions.
- Good knowledge of Estonian language. Other languages, such as French are a bonus.
- The chance to build advisory services and solutions targeted at the international market, become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Lead the digital transformation of different countries.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.