- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Engineering and Data Quality? In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Bring technical expertise and data engineering skills to our teams;
- Become an expert and learn best practices in business intelligence development;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment;
- Ensure that our data quality tool (Ab Initio suite) is available for users with relevant functionality;
- Create automated processes to ensure CI/CD;
- Collaborate with top of the class Data Quality Specialist and other Software Engineers.
What is needed in this role:
- Previous working experience on administrating Linux servers and process automation;
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, YAML, Hadoop, SQL, creating ETL processes, Docker, Shell;
- Basic understanding of different database management systems like Oracle, IBM DB2, MSSQL, Teradata;
- Previous experience or knowledge of any coding/developing language for automation like (Python, C#) is an advantage;
- Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Team- and solution-oriented way of working (you can also work independently);
- Good communication skills.
"Join our team and ...
have opportunity to work in exciting international environment with great possibilities to develop your technical as well as personal skills. You will have a unique experience to grow, share your knowledge and contribute to implementation of Swedbank’s enterprise wide strategic projects. Come and share our excitement and passion for our work!” Silver Saar, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.06.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.