- Esmane info
Job ID: 102
Job Country: Estonia
Job City: Tallinn
Credit Services, a sub-unit of Operations, is now looking for an expert to support Credit Risk Management/Business teams. The role involves working with credit data, analysing credit risk portfolios, and collaborating with the relevant stakeholders.
Data analysis, quality, and control are necessary to ensure that we’re a trusted partner to internal stakeholders, customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
Working with us, you will help ensure that we are in control of our data, quality is measured, integrity is secured, rules and regulations are met, sharing of data is done with clearly defined agreements and with business value in mind.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- Support credit portfolio review meetings, maintain databases of high credit risk customers
- Collect credit data from different bank systems
- Interpret and analyse information as well as offer a good support in case handling/finding root cause, to ensure good data quality
- Analysis of data to support business decisions, to prepare well-visualised materials for key stakeholders
- Have the chance to participate in different supporting processes or improvement projects, to develop or enhance your core competences based on your interests
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
This role requires persons that enjoy working with data and collaborate with people in understanding how information/data supports our business.
We are looking for self driven individual who has:
- 2-3 year of experience in data analytical skills
- Using data as a basis for conclusions
- Proficient in SQL, Excel/VBA
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Computer Science/ Business Administration or similar
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events and additional winter holiday. We offer you a great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. Nordea provide access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! For more information please contact Sergejs Babuskins firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your application no later than 18/06/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.