- Esmane info
Are you passionate about sustainability and would love to contribute in the insurance area?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Run, develop and maintain Swedbank Insurance’s sustainability work, incl. taking responsibility for the implementation of EU Sustainable Finance Regulations;
- Drive the agenda in sustainability area for integrating sustainability in business strategies, product and service offerings, operations and key business decisions as well as reporting and compliance;
- Coordinate and develop activities to raise awareness and competence around sustainable finance internally and externally;
- Collaborate with our insurance team, fund managers and the bank’s stakeholders;
- Cooperate with experienced colleagues from different units of the bank that deal with sustainability to actively create customer value, thereby making Swedbank a market leader in the field of sustainability and take steps towards Swedbank’s vision of a financially sound and sustainable society.
What you need in this role:
- Passion for sustainability as well as professional understanding of sustainable finance and upcoming regulations;
- Proven track record of managing large-scale projects;
- Strong coordination and organisational skills with experience of effectively leading cross-border workstreams & managing stakeholders;
- At least 1–2 years of experience in sustainability and/or sustainable finance area or equivalent;
- University degree, preferably legal or economics;
- Proactive and strong hands-on approach, initiative and ability to work independently;
- Strategic mindset combined with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent execution capability;
- Perfect English skills.
“Join our team and ...
take part in building sustainability culture for life and non-life insurance products in the Baltics. You can shape the uncharted area of sustainability in our region by bringing new ideas to life and executing strategies. At the same time, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insurance provider and shape investment plans for its portfolio.”
We look forward to your application by 15.06.2021 at the latest.
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from EUR 2600–3900 gross, i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from EUR 2700–4100 gross, i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.