- Esmane info
Are you passionate about agile process? Here is an opportunity to be part of Group Business Intelligence Agile PMO team to build agile on scale.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible to co-manage an Agile Release Train (ART) on their journey for transparent and effective value deliver;
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of the ART’s delivery flow and ways of working;
- Facilitate ART events;
- Collaborate with other team members within Agile Guild;
- Coach and support the Product Manager;
- Coach the agile teams within the ART.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either engineering or accounting/finance;
- Fluent adherence to agile values and principles, empirical process control, internal Swedbank’s processes, other frameworks and methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, etc.);
- Understanding the role and practices of an agile leader;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience working in a agile team.
"Join our team and ...
take on a challenging role in a highly skilled and dynamic team, where you can continue to grow as a professional. We expect ambition, proficiency and self-leadership from our team; equally we strongly support a healthy work/life balance. We are always open to new ideas and innovations helping us to improve, and it is important for us to have fun at work." Liina Ränk, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 11.06.2021.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.