- Esmane info
What is Stoneridge Electronics?
Stoneridge Electronics Inc. is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centres to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We are proud to develop and supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like V3P (Volvo Group), Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
Position offered: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
If you’re ambitious, self-driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as an Embedded Software Engineer in automotive industry. In this role, you will contribute with your embedded development skills into developing software for new and existing products. Our products are embedded systems with powerful microcontrollers and large high-resolution displays. We work with real-time OS and other higher-level operating systems like Linux.
We offer you an international, flexible, creative and exciting working environment. There are great opportunities to grow your skills within the company, both professionally and as an individual.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computing Science
- Experience and good skills in low-level embedded software development, mainly in C and C++
- Good skills in build systems, agile development methods, CI systems
- Test and Verification of software
- Knowledge of structured design of embedded real-time systems and hardware/software interfacing
- Good understanding of software and electronic product development.
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken.
- Earlier experience from the vehicle industry is a plus.
- Safety-critical software development is a plus.
Most of all, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and soft skills. Strong drive for results is key to be successful in this role.
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.