- Esmane info
Are you looking for an opportunity to be innovating? We are creating a brand-new payment platform and looking for an experienced Mainframe/Cobol developer to help us take the next step in our journey
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute in all areas: analyse, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Proactively reduce the technical depts
- Solve and deploy solutions of incidents and problems
- Readiness to have on-call for the IT services developed and maintained by the team
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable)
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building, and maintaining software
- Act as a team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
What is needed in this role:
- (Optional) Tivoli scheduler (OPC)
- (Optional) Changeman
- SQL and DB2 specifics
- IMS/DB DL1
- Pure XML
"Join our team and ...
Continue to grow with us. We have amazing persons within our team. They are all working with great energy, have enormous joint knowledge, are curious and want to change but are at the same time very aware of and take responsibility to deliver with full attention to what is needed for Swedbank. If you join us you will have the opportunity to grow and take on a big responsibility in the continuous changing payment market.” Maria Edvardsson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 18.06.2021.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Maria Edvardsson +46761468986
SACO: Robert Schönbeck +46858593441
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46858594912
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2300-3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.