- Esmane info
Proekspert is hiring a Talent Acquisition Lead to support business growth. Your job will be to hire top talent quickly and efficiently, while designing an exceptional recruitment service that will dazzle both candidates and our company.
- Manage end-to end recruitment from requirement-gathering to welcoming new colleagues: driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans according to the needs of the company
- Design and constantly improve the data-driven recruitment process, presenting results and forecasts
- Design an exceptional recruitment experience for the candidates and for Proekspert
- Promote diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Manage expectations of stakeholders
- Lead our employer branding activities
We love you if you:
- Love recruiting!
- Have a proven track record in technical sourcing
- Have experience in hiring top talent from Estonia and abroad
- Know how to relocate international candidates
- Are smooth in negotiating terms with candidates
- Have strong experience in a leadership role in tech talent acquisition
- Are a data-driven recruiter, enjoy analyzing and presenting data, as well as tools of automation
- Have an agile and “yes, we can!” mindset
- Are fluent in English and in Estonian
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- No bosses, only self-organizing teams. Proekspert is a unique, bossless company. We value individual freedom, decision-making and proactiveness. In our self-organizing and supportive environment, the ability to work in teams, with responsibility to the client, the team, and oneself, is also of the utmost importance.
- Create exciting and world-changing products and services. Proekspert has always been more than just a software development company. We create smart machines and services with complex integrations, and build human-friendly intelligent self-service environments. Our exciting work really does have a positive impact on people’s lives, and we collaborate with like-minded companies around the world.
- Work the way you want, where you want, when you want. Proekspert has four awesome offices in Estonia: in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Kuressaare. We enable working from home and give freedom to choose your work methods. We encourage flexible work arrangements where both life and work are in balance, and you can even work part-time to better concentrate on your studies or family. Everything is possible, as long as it suits the team you’re working with.
- Pick projects, pick roles. At Proekspert, you can choose to work on projects that interest you and take different jobs. Choose between longer-running or shorter-lasting projects, or change your role from project to project. Everyone is welcome to shape the company and have a say in its progress. We have a lot of interesting tasks to tackle, and we haven’t run out of them since the day we were founded in 1993.
- A supportive work culture. Proekspert is a bossless company, where great teamwork is supreme and no one feels alone. Our coaches support your journey in becoming better and better. Everyone at Proekspert has a yearly personal self-development budget, and we offer healthcare, and psychological counselling. A lot of that extends to our employees’ families, too.
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare).