- Esmane info
Proekspert is now looking for Learning & Development Lead whose mission is to build a system to stimulate the culture of engaged learning through all the company so that our people and thus the company can thrive and be successful.
What you will be doing:
- Creating a vision of engaged learning culture and hands-on executing the vision in the company
- Identifying the role, competency and skill based upskilling and reskilling needs for continues growth
- Designing, composing, and delivering learning programs that people, teams and the company benefit from
- Designing and executing learning strategies, which enable moving from one-off learning events towards an ongoing and continuous learning journey
- Implementing various learning methods using suitable methodologies and platforms
- Working closely with bright engineers, product, business and support people while creating and executing the vision of the L&D area
- Encouraging and supporting people to be curious, learn and share the knowledge.
We love you if you:
- Have a passion for creating the possibilities to learn and grow
- Have a strong experience and know-how in the field
- Are a creative person with the ability to continuously execute your ideas
- Are fluent in English
- Have an agile and “yes, we can!” mindset and design thinking approach
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you know how to engage others and lead the field of L&D in the company
- Are a true "hands on" leader at heart and the opportunity to build the systematic approach in L&D is something that excites you!
What we offer:
- No bosses, only self-organizing teams. Proekspert is a unique, bossless company. We value individual freedom, decision-making and proactiveness. In our self-organizing and supportive environment, the ability to work in teams, with responsibility to the client, the team, and oneself, is also of the utmost importance.
- Create exciting and world-changing products and services. Proekspert has always been more than just a software development company. We create smart machines and services with complex integrations, and build human-friendly intelligent self-service environments. Our exciting work really does have a positive impact on people’s lives, and we collaborate with like-minded companies around the world.
- Work the way you want, where you want, when you want. Proekspert has four awesome offices in Estonia: in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Kuressaare. We enable working from home and give freedom to choose your work methods. We encourage flexible work arrangements where both life and work are in balance, and you can even work part-time to better concentrate on your studies or family. Everything is possible, as long as it suits the team you’re working with.
- Pick projects, pick roles. At Proekspert, you can choose to work on projects that interest you and take different jobs. Choose between longer-running or shorter-lasting projects, or change your role from project to project. Everyone is welcome to shape the company and have a say in its progress. We have a lot of interesting tasks to tackle, and we haven’t run out of them since the day we were founded in 1993.
- A supportive work culture. Proekspert is a bossless company, where great teamwork is supreme and no one feels alone. Our coaches support your journey in becoming better and better. Everyone at Proekspert has a yearly personal self-development budget, and we offer healthcare, and psychological counselling. A lot of that extends to our employees’ families, too.
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare).