- Esmane info
Cybernetica is a research and development intensive ICT company that develops and sells mission-critical software systems and products, maritime surveillance and radio communications solutions. Cybernetica has been an active counterpart in developing critical e-Government systems, such as the Estonian X-Road, i-Voting, e-Customs and others. Today Cybernetica delivers its systems to 35 countries across the world.
Cybernetica Unified eXchange Platform (UXP) is a product that creates secure connectivity between organizations, such as government institutions or private companies. Secure interoperability solutions are deployed in Estonia and Finland as well as United States, Japan, Benin, and Ukraine with many pilots in progress.
We are looking for an experienced product owner to drive key initiatives within our UXP product portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Own a subset of the UXP product line.
- Coordinate activities of several parties to achieve product goals.
- Work with the product manager to be aligned with an overall product vision.
- Work with the development team to deliver product increments.
- Work together with the Scrum Master to ensure continuous development cycle.
- Communicate the overall product vision and mission to the team members and other stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a prioritized product backlog and write actionable user stories.
- Keep a product roadmap and plan future releases in the best interest of product mission and feasibility.
- Work with the customers to gather feedback and validate proposed solutions.
- Identify areas of product improvement.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Demonstrated success of releasing a product.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in working with agile software development teams.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead people.
- Ability to think systematically, organize inconsistent information and ask “why?”.
- Value-driven and growth mindset.
- Very good spoken and written English and Estonian.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Degree in IT.
- Technical background as a developer, architect, analyst or a tester.
- The chance to become part of the “Estonian e-legend”.
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Private office in Tartu
- Possibility to attend work-related conferences or trainings of your own choice
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/careers/privacy-notice/) applies to our hiring process.