- Esmane info
The Crew Planner will be supporting our Flight Operations department with arranging Flight Crew schedules and forecasting team needs.
In addition to the above, the nominee will have the following responsibilities:
- Constructing Flight Crew schedules in accordance with the regulations in force;
- Forecasting team needs and analyzing the effectiveness of team use;
- Current adjustment of work schedules;
- Communication with crew members;
- Previous experience in Crew Planning is required.
Requirements and experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical capacity;
- Solution and results-oriented thinking;
- Decisiveness and responsiveness;
- Self-assertion skills;
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment;
- A high school diploma, a university degree is considered an advantage.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
• An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
• Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
• Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
• Private healthcare package