- Esmane info
Proekspert is now searching for a Full Stack Developer to join the team developing a project in farming and animal data collection. Tech info about the project:
- The system allows the data collection in different ways: through a web application, through mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows), through a Json API
- The data are currently collected in MongoDB database
- The web front-end is developed using Ember.js framework, but we are discussing about using other frameworks instead
- The back-end is developed using Node.js.
What you will do
- Write clean, efficient code
- Build a system that allows to collect data about farm animals (environment data, feed data, health data)
- Develop functionality to perform analysis on top of the collected data
- Improve API integrations
- Increase synchronization between offline and online mode of mobile apps
- Support of the other activities across the software development cycle.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in front-end or full stack development
- Experience in back-end development, preferably on Node.js
- Knowledge of REST API
- Understanding how to write performant web applications
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Fluency in Estonian
- Experience with MongoDB.
What we offer
- Our bossless culture: embedded with freedom, responsibility, and initiative
- Interesting and impactful work
- Working side by side with true masters in their fields
- Possibility to shape your own professional and personal growth
- Inspiring community and teams, who support and mentors you
- Profit sharing for all the employees
- We support a healthy lifestyle with sport bonus and free specialist health care
- Books. You can order new books, read and share among the Proekspert library
- Internal trainings and budget for external trainings, conferences, online courses
Working hours: Full-time
Location: Estonia (we are based in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare); the team is working fully remotely.