- Esmane info
Job ID: 285
Job Country: Estonia
Job City: Tallinn
The foundation for effective risk management is to understand the risks that organization is exposed to and to provide the right management information to enable the organization to make right decision to manage the risks.
As Financial Crime Risk Assessment and Management information expert in Nordea you are in the epicenter of this process and play essential role to secure that Nordea is managing the Financial Crime related risks efficiently and effectively for the greater good.
You will work in significant cross-functional role across several segments and business areas, in helping to define Financial Crime Risk Assessment & MI strategy for the Bank and in supporting implementation of new solutions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- Assess and document Nordea’s Financial Crime Risks exposure
- Provide management oversight over Financial Crime Risks
- Create understanding about the Financial Crime data and provide relevant commentary to the
- Provide recommendations to manage these risks based on risk assessments and
- Contribute to the continuous development of Financial Crime MI
What we offer:
- A possibility to get an oversight over Nordea’s Financial Crime risks
- A possibility to develop yourself to Financial Crime expert
- A possibility to fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We expect you to have experience:
- Awareness and understanding Financial Crime Risks
- Management Information and management communication
- ICA / ACAMS certificate / diploma level qualification in Financial Crime / Compliance is
desirable. Experience in Data management and data analysis is considered as advantage.
But most importantly you have good collaboration skills, you express yourself fluently in English both verbally as well as by writing. You are analytical person understanding that risk management is always about finding the right balance between the impacts of the risks and impacts of the risk mitigation.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16/05/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Pertti Niklas Orispää - email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.