- Esmane info
Would you like to gain knowledge about how to run operational units while supporting Nordea’s journey? We are looking for Management Support Officers to work closely with our management partners and leadership teams.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to our world. We are almost 1500 people joining forces to fight financial crime and enable end-to-end business process transformation! We are passionate about what we do; and if you are passionate about providing strong management support then you should come work with us.
Our three units work closely together:
Automation, Data and Change: Our 260 people delivers value through data-driven process solutions, radical automation and operational improvements, that increases operational efficiency and ensures great customer experiences.
KYC (Know your customer) Services: Our 500 people gather and maintain up-to-date KYC information on Nordea’s customers to understand the financial crime risk they pose and to take appropriate and adequate mitigating actions to manage said risk.
Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Investigations: Our 600 people investigate transaction monitoring and sanctions alerts and file suspicious activities with authorities.
Together with the management partners you will support the units by:
- Seeking and gathering information with accuracy in order to provide the best possible foundation for making analyses
- Preparing high quality analyses and meeting materials
- Producing relevant regular and ad hoc reports to support decision making
- Preparing communication material to be used internally/externally supporting timely communication towards relevant stakeholders
- Handling our people processes and annual leadership cycles
- Handling a wide range of ad hoc and administrative tasks
- Running co-ordination and implementation of various initiatives within the unit/division to ensure action and follow up
- Representing the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among both external and internal contacts
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
We believe that you:
- Are very structured and motivated by planning and organising
- Are analytical and an Excel and PowerPoint super user (or interested in becoming one)
- Are a strong communicator – both written and spoken communication
- Have an eye for presentable materials and solutions
- Have focus on quality and high attention to detail
- Have a passion for problem solving and a proactive can-do attitude
- Are self-driven, but also enjoy making your contributions for the good of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple
- Have high integrity and can handle confidential information
- Are fluent in both oral and written English
- Have experience in stakeholder management in multinational organization
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16/05/2021. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Anne Mette Toft email@example.com, Hans Kristjaan Annuk firstname.lastname@example.org or Emilia Hansen email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.